The latest members of our Balanced Drive line of transducers are a complete line of subwoofer units.
There are five sizes to chose from: 4½”, 5¾”, 6½”, 8½”, and 10½”.
All share the same extensive feature list:
- Balanced Drive motor structure for optimal drive force symmetry resulting in largely reduced even order harmonic distortion
- Large linear stroke, ensuring low distortion at high output levels
- Rigid (air-dried on 8½” and 10½”) paper cone to ensure piston motion even at high levels - for reduced distortion
- Rigid steel chassis with extensive venting for lower air flow speed reducing audible distortion
- Vented center pole (except on 4½”) with dual flares for reduced noise level at large cone excursions
- Heavy-duty fiber glass voice coil former to reduce mechanical losses resulting in better dynamic performance and low-level details
- Large motor structure for better control and power handling
- Built-in alu field-stabilizing ring for reduced distortion at high levels
- Low-loss suspension (high Qm) for better reproduction of details and dynamics
- Black plated motor parts for better heat transfer to the surrounding air
- Conex spider for better durability under extreme conditions
- Gold plated terminals to ensure long-term trouble free connection
- Delivered with foam gasket attached for hassle-free mounting and secure cabinet sealing